Listed here on this page are some common questions about our products. If you do not see your question or if you would like more information, please feel free to contact us through our contact page.
List of FAQ
- 1. What organizations can benefit from your magnetic photo boards?
- 2. Are your magnetic photo boards difficult to use?
- 3. Do I need a fancy or expensive camera for the photos?
- 4. Are there other colors available for the boards and the frames?
- 5. How do we prepare the name tags/plates for use under the photographs?
- 6. Does the kit contain everything needed to complete our board?
- 7. What if I have very little photography experience?
- 8. What goes in the center artwork for the board? How do I decide?
1. What organizations can benefit from your magnetic photo boards?
- Any organization that would like to show pride in their employees or volunteers to the public.
2. Are your magnetic photo boards difficult to use?
- Not at all! We have instruction sheets and templates that can be downloaded and printed out and in the near future we will be adding a video to demonstrate the use of our boards.
3. Do I need a fancy or expensive camera for the photos?
- Of course not! There are many inexpensive options for cameras and many of you probably already have one that will work wonderfully.
4. Are there other colors available for the boards and the frames?
- Yes, we do offer different colors besides the ones that are included in the kits. Some are listed in the al a carte section of our store. If you are looking for a specific color for your board, and you do not see it in the al a carte section, please contact us. We will be happy to see if we can get it for you.
- We have found that an easy to read font, such as Verdana or Arial works well. On average, the size of the font should be 14 pt. This may vary if you have a name or title that is very long. We also have available a Word template that you can download. It has the correct size sections to fit the frame area that you have to work with. You can find this on our Templates and Downloads page.
6. Does the kit contain everything needed to complete our board?
- The kit contains everything you need to get the board ready to hang, EXCEPT the photos of your employees or volunteers and their name plates. This is the only thing you need to add to have a wonderful display board for your building or office!
7. What if I have very little photography experience?
- We have a page of suggestions and pointers that you can print out to assist you in taking the photographs for your board. If you have any other questions about taking the photos, feel free to either email us or call our office, we will be happy to assist you in the taking of your photographs.
8. What goes in the center artwork for the board? How do I decide?
- The center artwork is something that should make it obvious what the board represents. Often, for a fire or police station, this is their badge, or other logo that they have. For a company or office, it could be the logo of your company with the company name underneath. Something that identifies your organization and what you stand for is ideal. If you have difficulties with printing or designing this, we will be happy to take care of that for you for a nominal fee. You can send us what you have and we will be happy to design something for the center for you.